The Hardy Reed team offers fiduciary consulting and investment expertise to charities, foundations and endowments. With more than twenty years of experience in working with and serving on corporate and non-profit investment committees, our depth of experience allows us to better understand the dynamics and challenges associated with the balancing of fiduciary responsibilities and those of the organization’s core mission.
Hardy Reed will help you manage your nonprofit to the Global Standard of Fiduciary Excellence. By implementing, managing and monitoring fiduciary best practices for your nonprofit, our goals are to:
- Reduce reputational risk
- Improve financial outcomes
- Receive greater value from your service providers
- Mitigate your personal and organizational liabilities
The Hardy Reed team serves as fiduciary consultants and investment managers, helping clients shoulder the fiduciary burdens they continually face.
As the fiduciary of a non-profit organization, you take on tremendous responsibility in a climate of high expectation.
These are not easy tasks. At Hardy Reed, we understand this. Our fiduciary governance and investment processes are designed to help your nonprofit operate in a prudent and fiduciarily compliant manner.
Our team provides a well-defined investment process for tailoring a portfolio to the specific needs of a foundation, charity or endowment. This process enables our clients to:
- Establish client goals and financial objectives
- Develop an Investment Policy Statement
- Determine asset allocation models for the portfolio
- Determine investment manager search and selection criteria
- Continually assess risk and return compared to appropriate benchmarks
- Conduct performance monitoring of all managers
- Provide comprehensive performance reporting
In addition to our core fiduciary services, we provide additional benefits to their clients, such as: